Book Title: The Chicken Health Handbook, 2nd Edition: A Complete Guide to Maximizing Flock Health and Dealing with Disease
Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC
Author: Gail Damerow
- The Chicken Chick's Guide to Backyard Chickens: Simple Steps for Healthy, Happy Hens
- Fresh Eggs Daily: Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens...Naturally
- Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens, 3rd Edition
- How to Speak Chicken: Why Your Chickens Do What They Do & Say What They Say
- Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens, 4th Edition: Breed Selection, Facilities, Feeding, Health Care, Managing Layers & Meat Birds
- The Chicken Encyclopedia: An Illustrated Reference
- Backyard Chickens Beyond the Basics: Lessons for Expanding Your Flock, Understanding Chicken Behavior, Keeping a Rooster, Adjusting for the Seasons, Staying Healthy, and More!
- Gardening with Chickens: Plans and Plants for You and Your Hens
- Hatching & Brooding Your Own Chicks: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guinea Fowl
- Vetrx Poultry Aid, 2 fl.oz
Healthy chickens are happy chickens. This one-of-a-kind reference book covers the health problems that plague chickens of all breeds and ages. Practical charts identify common symptoms and causes of infection, while an alphabetic listing of diseases provides advice on treatment. You’ll find helpful descriptions of troublesome ailments of all types, from poor egg production to crooked toe syndrome. Practical remedies and gentle preventative care measures will help your beloved flock stay happy, healthy, and safe.